Provo City School District Truancy/Attendance Internship —
Positions Available for Fall Semester
You will be able to do the following as your time allows:
- Meet one on one with students
- Go on home visits
- Learn to identify barriers and find solutions for students to overcome them
- Observe Court
- Observe Administrative meetings and participate after training.
- Multi agency staffing meetings observation
- Learn about community resources, how and when to refer a student/family
- Learn how to do an FBAAT- Similar to a BIP or Behavior intervention plan
- Help at Provo Attendance Court.
- Help parents become connected to the schools
- Motivate students to be in school and teach them skills to be successful.
Apply now for any remaining fall opportunities!