Full-time CASE MANAGER POSITION
Looking for new BS graduates in Family Science/Human Development or related field (Psychology, Sociology) or if you are ready to graduate except for your academic internship capstone, you can apply for this position. Just mark in the system that you have completed your degree. Then, as you get into the application, you should include in the explanation area that your degree is pending as you weren’t able to complete your internship due to the coronavirus effects. Depending on your answers to the application questions, you may be eligible to be interviewed and considered for the position even without your degree.
This is the link to the job posting:
Pay Rate: $17 – $21 / hour w/ full benefits
Requirements: Will need to pass a criminal background check & be subject to the Driver Eligibility standards
Location: 1300 E Center Street, Provo
- become credentialed as a High-Fidelity Wraparound Facilitator within the first 12 months of employment (initial and on-going training provided)
- will facilitate high fidelity wraparound services for families: utilize a strengths-based approach to safety planning, development of family team and family support systems, and wraparound planning for the purpose of maintaining children in their homes, schools, and communities
- provide regular communication and close collaboration with multiple community partners (e.g. Juvenile Court, Division of Juvenile Justice Services, Division of Services for People with Disabilities and Local Mental Health and Substance Use Disorder Treatment Facilities)
- assist families to coordinate services from community resources, placement providers, collateral agencies, the court, and/or other community partners with families, clients, or patients receiving services
- prepare detailed documentation of activities including: opening and closing electronic records, completing required assessments, creating and updating Wraparound Plans, writing daily contact notes, safety and crisis prevention plans, and correspondence, etc.
- prepare Wraparound Plan with families and agency partners with measurable outcomes and time bound specific objectives
- provide families with information concerning the wraparound teaming process, resources, supports, services, goals and expectations
- partner with Family Peer Support partners to provide the facilitation of intensive care coordination and follow through for youth involved in multiple systems
Questions can be directed to:
System of Care Regional Coordinator