Help Me Grow Utah is a free pregnancy and child development
helpline where families and providers can connect to developmental
screenings, community resources and information. Care
coordination interns share responsibilities similar to our Parent
Support Specialists including:
– Helping families enroll with Help Me Grow by email, text, or phone
– Interpreting and giving results of child development questionnaires to parents
– Researching community and informational resources to provide to families as applicable
– Following up with families to see if resources have worked for them
– Writing blog posts about child development topics of interest to you
– Other office tasks as necessary
United Way Utah County is beginning the recruiting process for interns for the Winter 2021 semester.
Due to COVID-19, they will be holding virtual interviews over the next several weeks. They will also continue to offer the option of a remote internship experience. Interns will only need to come to the office to pick up/return the office phone which will allow them to contact families throughout their internship. This can be done with no contact.
Students can apply online here: https://www.helpmegrowutah.org/who-we-are/join-our-team