Check out this PAID internship offered by the Utah Governor’s Office!
The office is looking for applicants with excellent writing, teamwork, and organizational skills. Fellowships may be completed for academic credit.
Applications are currently open and close on Friday, October 14th, 2022.
Fellowships are paid at $14 per hour. This internship comes with a 2-day training experience and an hourly commitment of 20 hours per week is required, though fellows may work up to 29 hours per week with approval. Applicants can choose between a legislative fellowship between the months of January to June, or an interim fellowship between August to December.
The fellowship application timeline functions as follows:
- Legislative Fellowship
- Application period: Oct. 1 to Oct. 31
- Interview period: First week in November
- Notification of decision: Third Friday of November
- In-Person training: Tentatively, second week of January
- Fellowship begins: Second week of January
Click the button below to apply!
Visit this website to learn more: https://governor.utah.gov/fellowships/