Mountainland Association of Governments is looking for an intern/volunteer for Spring/Summer semester. They are accepting applications for a nutrition program intern with their Meals-on-Wheels program.
They are now accepting applications for a nutrition program intern with the Meals-on-Wheels program at Mountainland Association of Governments. This is a flexible, part-time position working approximately 15 hours a week. The internship is unpaid, but we would offer mileage reimbursement.
- include home evaluations with seniors,
- event planning and coordination for annual outreach event called Mayors for Meals,
- assisting with volunteer management,
- help maintain our community resource guide
- meal planning and
- other duties as assigned.
Must have access to a private vehicle for frequent travel throughout Utah County.
APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS: submit a resume to Stephanie at email@example.com.
Any questions, please call 801-229-3821.