Provo Postal Credit Union is a small credit union located at 345 West 100 South, in Provo, Utah. We are a “Low Income Designated CU,” that is open to all Utah County residents. Our members recently approved a name change to “City Center Credit Union.” We will likely implement that change within the next six months.
We make a lot of loans that no other institution will consider (loans outside the box that don’t fit but that make sense to a common sense person).
Intern responsibilities are prioritized as follows:
- Redo our website and help bring it in compliance with current NCUA regulations, etc. (www.provopostal.com)
- Help increase our social media footprint in the area (especially among students).
- Help with office IT issues where needed.
- Help design a new logo for “City Center Credit Union”
- Help promote a financial literacy program we offer to our members.
- General help around office with any and all assignments – (teller transactions, answer phones, general member services, etc.). We wear a lot of hats at a tiny credit union.
While our top priority is our website revamp, we will try to provide a general training/understanding of what we do as a small CU.
Hours: 9am-5:30pm (with an hour break for lunch)
Some of the website work can be done from home.
Availability: Position is available immediately.
Salary: $10 per hour, up to 40 hours per week for the entire summer.
Resumes & letters of interest should be sent to the attention of:
Scott Johnson, CEO Provo Postal Credit Union 345 West 100 South Provo, Utah 84601
Phone – 801.374.5856