Help Me Grow Utah & Welcome Baby Internships
Internship Descriptions (may include the following):
• Working with parents and connecting families to community resources
• Researching new community resources
• Scoring and processing developmental screening for children 0-5 yrs
• Maintaining social media initiatives (e.g. blog, Facebook, Instagram etc.)
• Organizing and helping at Family Events
• Preparing for our early literacy workshop and parent support group
• Providing Home visits to new parents in the community
• Contacting families to let them know about our programs
• Collaborating with various community organizations
• Maintaining detailed information in our family databases
• Organizing and helping out at our Playgroups
• And much, much more!
Applicants must be a bachelor’s seeking student in a related field and have a high interest in family support and community involvement. We require a full semester commitment and a minimum time commit of 15-20 hours per week.
The application and training process is the same for students at all universities. Both Help Me Grow Utah and Welcome Baby work closely together, so when applying for either internship, you will be considered for both internships.
Application deadline is November 7, 2014