Franklin Covey | Global Internship Opportunity
Non-paid internship starting now — APPLY NOW!
- Organizing electronic files into a meaningful and useful database structure (analytical skills needed, as well as some basic computer skills—knowing how to move, manipulate, and create folders, folder hierarchy, and simple database categories).
- Gathering, sorting, and analyzing scoreboards from various international offices, and updating a spreadsheet with this information
- Putting that data into a PowerPoint presentation format
- Project management duties (gathering electronic-formatted support documents) from Subject Matter Experts
- Packaging documents into presentable/usable fashion to be distributed electronically to Global Partners
- Short-term projects with quick deadlines
- attend weekly team conference calls (if their schedule allows) [Prior interns were able to gain understanding of global business issues when they would get on our team calls and hear our General Managers talk about their business challenges in: South Africa, Kenya, Hungary, Poland, China, Singapore, Indonesia, and so on]
- Opportunities are wide and varied
Set your own schedule
Approximately 8-15 hours per week
- Students who do not have to be spoon-fed information, and hand-held on a day-to-day basis.
- Students interested in gaining a valuable experience and a resume-building opportunity
- real-world International experience working with teams in our offices in over 150 countries
- Resume-building experience, with compelling stories to tell future employers
- Recognized corporate brand on the resume
- Exposure to other departments within FranklinCovey for possible, future job opportunities
Email Justin Calapp with a cover letter and resume.