Make-A-Wish® Utah has an opening for an Operations intern. This position will offer experience in many different facets of initiating and analyzing queries, maintaining spreadsheets, building relationships with volunteers, and participating in some wish events.
Hours: 20 hours per week
Duration: One semester or longer
Location: 771 East Winchester, Murray, UT 84107
Reporting to the Operations team, the intern will have the following responsibilities:
- Assist Business and Information Manager in all job functions including adding constituents to RE
- Maintain spreadsheets for Development and Operations Departments
- Enter data into RE
- Analyze queries for inconsistencies
- Assist with both building and volunteer management
- Excel knowledge required
- Some database management experience
- Accounting experience/interest helpful
- Excellent interpersonal skills and an ability to work with and acknowledge the contribution of a diverse and dynamic team of staff and volunteers.
TO APPLY ~~ Email resume and cover letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org
About Make-A-Wish Utah
The Make-A-Wish Foundation grants the wishes of children with life-threatening medical conditions to enrich the human experience with hope, strength and joy. With the help of generous donors and volunteers, Make-A-Wish Utah grants over 160 wishes a year. Located in its facility in Murray, A Wishing Place, the Foundation offers a quality wish experience that includes a magical wish-making ceremony in the Wishing Tower, special wish tokens to throw in a wish fountain, and plenty of room for wish-granting celebrations. For more information, visit www.utah.wish.org.