Talent Acquisition Manager
American Fork, UT, 801-691-3079
HIRING BY THE END OF AUGUST – so submit a resume now, before the positions get filled
SALARY: $40,000 TO $50,000 FOR ENTRY LEVEL POSITIONS
Venator Ventures is growing!
Since 2001 Venator Ventures has been an industry-leading executive and contingency recruiting firm specializing in the tech-related industries. When Justen Nadauld founded Venator, his goal was to build a tech recruiting firm based on integrity, hard work, and a balanced life. At Venator Ventures, we know that people are the heart and soul of any company. By using our network and years of experience we work alongside our clients to successfully assist companies find and hire the right people.
Some of the areas of expertise Venator Ventures consistently succeeds within include enterprise software, consumer internet, digital content, security, social media, clean technology, education, and finance, among many others. In all, Venator Ventures delivers the best talent for the above domains in sales, marketing, engineering, finance, operations and executive leadership roles. Through our process you can begin a meaningful career where you can help both candidates and companies.
We are looking to hire 2 full-time employees to join our team. Venator Ventures has been built on the backs of hard working, intelligent, and passionate people. We are looking for a sharp person who can join and make a positive impact in our team of technical recruiters. At Venator Ventures, we firmly believe that your personal and professional life should support each other. If you are looking to start a career within the HR function of recruiting and looking for a great platform to build on for anyone in the HR field, Venator Ventures is what you are looking for.
What we’re Looking For:
- You have the confidence, strong communication skills, and business acumen necessary to interact with candidates, hiring managers and senior leaders within the technology industry.
- You don’t let things fall through the cracks and are extremely diligent about follow up.
- You can work closely with existing teams and hiring managers to understand technical requirements of the role, the function, and the organization.
- You aren’t just looking to build upon existing methods and processes but have a critical and practical approach to finding a ‘better way’.
- You are a strong team player and have strong leadership skills.
- Interest in human capital management and/or talent acquisition
- A Bachelor’s Degree from an accredited University
If you are looking to start your career and have recently graduated or graduating soon, email Nate Suzuki at email@example.com with questions and/or to submit your resume.